Bathroom and Showers Remodeling
Bathroom and Shower Remodeling in Naples, FL
Bathroom remodeling enhances comfort and safety, improves aesthetics and increases home value. ProFloors & Cabinets is a locally owned and operated full-service bathroom remodeler. We deliver superior customer service and high-quality products, including American made flooring, and cabinets to Southwest Florida. No job is too big or too small for ProFloors & Cabinets.
The ProFloors & Cabinets Bathroom Remodeling Process
1. Comprehensive Plan
A detailed plan is a critical factor when executing a successful project. An approximate budget outline and breakdown provide clarity, approach and strategy. The ProFloors & Cabinets team arrives on-site to discuss project goals and take measurements. Our design team drafts a layout and provides guidance in selecting and coordinating bathroom choices including vanities, countertops, tile, fixtures, hardware, tubs and mirrors.
Elements to Consider in a Bathroom Design Plan:
- Color: Set a theme or mood board to choose colors.
- Fixtures: Sinks, faucets, shower heads, tubs and toilet bowls are the basic fixtures to review when planning. Dimensions and material color should be considered too.
- Tiles and Flooring: ProFloors & Cabinets is the largest distributor of tile and flooring in Naples. Visit our physical store or shop online to discover our expansive variety of options. Professional designers are available to provide guidance along the way.
- Storage Compartments or Cabinets: Cabinets ultimately save space in bathrooms. ProFloors & Cabinets carries Fabuwood, Ultracraft and Europa Master Brand cabinets and Elements by Hardware Resources, Hafele and Top Knobs cabinet hardware.
- Countertops: Cambria, Dekton, Plane Large Porcelain Panels and Silestone are some of the high-quality countertop stones offered by ProFloors & Cabinets.
- Plumbing: ProFloors & Cabinets plumbers work directly with our design team to execute every plumbing need.
- Electrical Wiring: Finalize fixture and plumbing locations so electrical wiring can be strategically placed.
2. Selection of Remodeling Contractor
3. Bathroom Demolition
ProFloors & Cabinets makes bathroom destruction and removal easy with a minimally invasive bathroom demolition system.
4. Fixture Installation
ProFloors & Cabinets is trained to ensure fixtures, grab bars and safety features are installed correctly.
5. Bathroom Flooring Installation
Stable subflooring and shower/tub pans are critical to shower safety. The ProFloors & Cabinets professionals use Schluter system to ensure subflooring and flooring are both safe and beautiful.. Once subflooring are installed, the bathroom is ready for cabinet, fixture, flooring and tile installation. ProFloors & Cabinets offers a wide variety of flooring options to compliment every remodel.
6. Painting by Painter Contractor
Paint selections set the tone for an entire room. Is your style traditional or trendy? Do you prefer conservative or bright colors? Lighter, brighter colors open a small space while warm tones add depth.
8. Plumbing and Electrical Contractor will Finalize Connections
Once all of bathroom elements are installed, electrical and plumbing connections are tested.
Naples, Florida's Leader in Shower and Bathroom Remodeling
No matter the bathroom size or scope of the remodel, ProFloors & Cabinets has the know-how, craftsmanship and products to successfully complete every shower and bathroom remodel. Profloors & Cabinets and their team of experts are ready and equipped to help clients discover the perfect floors and cabinets to exceed their expectations.